The Investment Visa offers the opportunity to live in Thailand for anyone willing to invest 10 million baht into the country and allocating it into property, government bonds or an account in a Thai bank. The investment visa is valid for only 90 days and must be used within 3 months after the receipt. It should, however, be noted that holders are prohibited from earning a wage in Thailand, but should get an unlimited right to stay here – as long as you renew your visa annually. Requirements which are needed to be fulfilled in order to successfully apply for an Investment Visa in Thailand:
• Must have been granted a “Non-Immigrant visa”.
• Must have evidence of transferring funds into Thailand of no less than 10 million Baht.
• Must have evidence of investing in the purchase or rental of a condominium unit for a period of no less than 3 years issued by a relevant agency or government unit, on a purchase or rental price of no less than 10 million Baht: or
• Must have evidence of investing in the form of a fixed deposit of no less than 10 million Baht with the Bank which is registered in Thailand and has Thai national holding more than 50 percent of its shares: or
• Must have evidence in the purchase of government or state enterprise bonds of no less than 10 million Baht.
If you would like some more information about how you can obtain an investment visa for permanent residency in Thailand, feel free to send us and email or give us a call. You can also request for one of our investment visa consultants to give you a call back.